Ambassadors to assist customers in selecting suitable cannabis products
- Supervise all activities that take place on the retail sales floor and business premises.
- Act as a brand ambassador reflective of the company values and mission.
- Listen to customer complaints, diffuse tense situations and resolve any customer-facing issues.
- Create intentional experiences for customers by building authentic relationships and appropriately determining needs.
- Open and close the store and facilitate seamless shift turnovers.
- Communicate goals clearly and inspire all team members to achieve given targets while leading by example and paving the way for improving our goals as a company.
- Coach and inspire employees to grow with the company.
- Ensure that all customers are being treated with the highest level of customer service.
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to establish a loyal customer base.
- Maintain and routinely update knowledge of new product inventory and the cannabis industry as a whole.
- Process customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensure that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Be responsible for sales and customer experience by maintaining a tidy, safe, and inviting store environment.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- MUST be able to pass a background check and obtain all licenses pertaining to AGCO standards.
- MUST have CannSell certification.
- MUST be 19 years of age or older.
- Self-starters who know how to figure things out and know when to ask for help.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively handle a wide array of customers and staff.
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, upper management, and vendors.
- Desire to learn about cannabis. Strong attention to detail.
- Professional, tidy appearance, and good personal hygiene.
- Ability to consistently work weekdays; the flexibility to sometimes work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Sales experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)